As a family we took in four of the sites to doors open London.
We went to the agricultural center, the train club, the HMCS Provost and the Secrets of Radar Museum.
It was good. We ALL learned lots. Justin had fun.
He had to answer three questions at each site.
1. What you remember,
2. what you learned,
3. what was the best.
– plants they were telling us about.
– plants can get diseases
– best thing was making smoke (dry ice, detergent and hot water).
– (couldn’t remember anything) 🙂 —it was ALL trains so it’s not like you could pick anything out to really recall
– It was SO BIG!!!!
– “I wanted to see the whole thing”
– me and daddy were running around
– I could ring a bell REALLY loud
– Running around upstairs
Secrets of Radar
– Matching planes
– names of all the equipment
– Mommy telling me the names of all the equipment.
For those wanting a fuller picture of our day, go here.