I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. :) Click here to go to my disclosure policy.
Put on by Canadians, but not only for Canadians. 🙂 Welcome to the Canadian Online Homeschool Conference. 34 speakers, about 40 topics. In both French and English (not all sessions, just some). Sessions for parents, kids, youth, highschool, homeschooling, preparing for beyond college and more.
Some details for you
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2020 CANADIAN ONLINE HOMESCHOOL CONFERENCE IS OPEN!
This year, you have two options. The first is to join us for free – this will give you access to daily sessions for 24 hours (until Midnight Eastern) starting on February 5th.
The second is to grab a Complete Access Pass. It’s only $17 (until Feb 12th). You will get lifetime access to all sessions on the 5th to watch at your leisure.
Find out what sessions we have this year, see the speakers that we have lined up, and grab your spot now!
Some Sessions To Perk your interest
- How Can I Get My Kids To ‘KNOW’ Their Times Tables?
- Why Homeschooling Your Child With Unique Needs is a Good Choice
- Découvrir les étoiles et les constellations
- Apprendre en s’amusant avec les technologies
Kids and Youth
- Learning About Rabbits
- Start Your Own Business
- Watercolour Ice Cream Cones
Others in this Series
- Add in your life.
- Edmund Burke, philosopher.
- Clarity in Writing.
- Deep Runs the Well.
- Ease of Consistent Schedules.
- Fantastic Ways to learn History.
- Going Through Browswer Tabs.
- Hiding the Unknown.
- Invested in Health.
- William James, philosopher.
- Key books for Middle School.
- Looking for Picture Books.
- Making Facebook Easier.
- New Direction.
- Online Homeschool Conference.