Welcome to day of the Homeschool School Review Crew Five Day blog hop! It’s so nice to have you come for a visit.
Today I want to talk to you about one of our favourite people.
Oh… we like Miss Natalie. I’ll actually going running out the doors sometimes in my stocking feet to say hi to her. 🙂 (She ALWAYS scolds me for doing so). She usually has a ready smile and a willingness to pass the time of day (until she needs to get going again).
You know what she does for us?
1. She talks happily with my lad. Listening carefully to him. She is kind to my boy.. he likes her and willingly talks to her whenever they meet. She’s a grandma and I often read posts on facebook with her spending time with them, and sometimes they tag along and play with bunnies when we’re away.
2. She brings us books! Lots and lots of books!!! Many that my lad likes as well, so Natalie is a favourite around here. Here’s one she brought recently the lad and Dad will be working through together this coming year.
3. She cares for our critters whenever we are away. Caring for the lad’s snake, fish, plants, mice and cats. Taking care of my bunnies. Watering our gardens. Without her we couldn’t do our vacation time, do extended field trips or many other things.
4. Peace of mind. Oh my.. Natalie is an easy lady to talk to, she shows her care in her easy smile and her honesty. Her care for our mail packages, our critters, and us, causes us treasure her dearly.
5. Of course you need to understand something, over the past years of Natalie being part of our five day a week life, of her lending a hand here and there, she is not just our mail lady or our vacation/field trip allower, she has become a part of our lives. She’s a dear sweet lady and I am grateful to know her.
We owe this lady a debt of gratitude.
This post may contain affiliate links – using affiliate links from A Net in Time helps fuel this blog and our homeschool – thank you!
©2006-2017 A Net In Time. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. A Net In Time/