I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. :) Click here to go to my disclosure policy.
Every once in a while I want to clear out what is open in my browser and yet keep the links available. Today is that day. 🙂 WOOT WOOT! Make my hubby happy indeed!
I home school so it’s natural for me to be drawn to homeschooling sites. 🙂
- Books for boys.
- 15 fun Christmas Stem Experiments.
- Free math sites for grades 6-12.
- Blank History Timeline.
- Homeschool Giveaways.
- Kitchen Table Classroom. This site is new to me so still checking it out.
- Christian Book Distributors. I’ve been checking out their world war offerings.
- SchoolhouseTeachers.com. Currently my son is doing his math through here. Did you know they are currently on sale?
- Picta Dicta – helps the lad and I learn Latin.
- Bonnie Rose. I’ve been looking at some of her writing prompts and history materials.
- Punctuation Games. Looked these up for a reader and thought they looked interesting.
- To Go along with my son’s algebra. Math is Fun.
For those who don’t know, I have a rabbitry. I’m really far behind on writing blog post for learning, but I have ideas in mind.
I am trying to be a better writer, so to that end I’m reading sites to help me with that. 🙂
Blogging well.. you know… because I blog. 🙂
- Design Bundles. I frequently go here as I like to check out their free stuff. Some of it you can use for a blog. Check the fine print.
- SiteGround migrator information. I closed an old wordpress account and am trying to figure if I’ll import it into my rabbitry site or homeschool site… or just let it disappear.
- SocialBee. I got this cheap using appsumo for a lifetime of use, to help me manage my social media accounts. It works well for facebook, twitter etc.
- Bloggers Guide to Royalty Free Images. I prefer to use my own images, but it’s helpful to have free sites.
- SocialPug. Someone recommended it, still thinking on it.
- 13 best social media plugins.
Since my son’s cat has diabetes I’ve been doing some research.
I have this urge to teach classes and maybe make some money. I had a lot of fun doing a doll making class with my co-op group so have been thinking it might be fun to do again.