Guess what? I was talking with the folks over on the Homeschool Review Crew forum and some how we got on the topic of Blogging through the Alphabet.
I thought it might be fun to host it! (I know bold of me eh?)
So just what is blogging through the alphabet?
Every week we do a letter of the alphabet. Everyone who participates write a blog post starting with the letter of the Alphabet… for instance if we were doing the Letter A, folks could write about Apples, Alpaca, Aristotle, or Aardvarks…just something that begins with the letter A. Then the next week we move on to the next letter of the alphabet.
Some folks chose to do a series… such as Animals of the World, Counties, Field trips, people of the bible and such like. Others just jump in with whatever word pops into their minds each week. It all works. The most important thing: we want you to join
So what to you think? What to join in? It is so interesting to read what others come up with up. I would LOVE to see what you would write over the next 26 weeks. Get your thinking caps on and come join us. We’ll start next week.
This page will be the stopping zone, if you want to look back at what others have done for inspiration… just come here and look back at each letter. 🙂
1. Linking time is Tuesday through Saturday.
2. Family friendly posts on a variety of topics. If you aren’t sure, ask one of us.
3. If it isn’t family friendly, it will be removed. 🙂
4. Linking back to us would be great. You can grab the blog button or link back to one of the alphabet posts. It’s only polite you know. 🙂
5. If you wonder on a hashtag, you might want to use #abcblogging
6. Visiting and commenting on others is always a great social thing to do. Let’s other people know you are reading them, and encourages them to read and hopefully share your great posts.
7. HAVE FUN. That’s the point you know? Have fun and share what’s on your mind.
We get started next week January 17th.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
A: Sidney Altman, Canadian Scientist.
C: Chant National/O Canada.
D: Dog Sledding.
F. Tailed Frogs.
G: The Greats of Canada.