I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. :) Click here to go to my disclosure policy.
I thought to try something new. Note that rabbit can be exchanged for chicken very easily in this recipe eh?
1.5 lbs of rabbit, boneless, cut into bite-sized pieces.
1 tbsp olive oil
Lemon Pepper Seasoning
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp thyme (or two or three fresh sprigs)
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
8 oz angel hair pasta
1. Get pot boiling for pasta
2. In a large measuring cup mix together honey, lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, thyme, apple cider vinegar and lemon pepper seasoning. Mix well and let set.
3. Season rabbit with lemon pepper seasoning, be generous. Cook rabbit in a large skillet with the 1 tbsp olive oil until 90% done.
4. Add the mixture that you set aside. Let heat through while the angel hair pasta is cooking.
5. Once the pasta is cooked through (about five minutes to cook through) add it to the cooking rabbit and mix well.
6. This meal is best served warm but I will suggest that you let it sit covered for 5 minutes before serving, giving the sauce time to flavour the pasta well.
Me: I LOVE THIS DISH.. so glad I took a chance with it. 🙂
Hubby: I wish I were feeling better…the bit I tasted was good but I can’t eat more.
The Lad: One moderate serving followed by a much larger serving. “I like this mom, can you make it again please? It was really good!”
This post may contain affiliate links – using affiliate links from A Net in Time helps fuel this blog and our homeschool – thank you!
©2006-2017 A Net In Time. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. A Net In Time/